Saturday, May 16, 2009

Song List to Wicked Lovely

I just read the book Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. Pretty good book. I noticed that in the back there is a song list from the music she listened to while writing. I returned the book to the library, and realized that I wanted to listen to some of the music from the list. So I covertly went to the store, found the book, and took pictures of the list. Shhhh... Don't tell any one.

So in case anyone else wants it.. Here's the list.

1. Beth Orton- She cries your name
2.Limp Bizkit- Break Stuff
3. Jem- Flying High
4. Teddy Grieger- For you I will (Confidense)
5. Simple Plan- Shut Up
6. Karen Ann- Not going anywhere
7. Beth Orton- Sugarboy
8. Jem- Falling for you
9. The Corrs with Bono- Summer Wine
10. The Corrs with Bono- When the Stars go Blue
11. Tegan and Sara- You Wouldn't Like Me
12. Sugarcult- Pretty Girl
13. Sugarcult- Counting Stars
14. Dashboard Confessional- Screaming Infedelities
15. Jem- Missing You
16. Fall Out Boy- Dance, Dance
17. Muse- Time is Running Out
18. Nine Inch Nails- Closer
19. Sean Paul- Temperature
20. Jem- Stay Now
21. All American Rejects- Dirty Little Secret
22. Simple Plan- Shut Up
23. Victoria Williams- This Moment
24. Jem- Finally Woken
25. Beth Orton- Touch Me With Your Love

Yes... The Simple Plan song is in there twice.

I have to admit... I am listening to this right now on my mp3 player. Pretty damn good mix!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh, this makes me yearn for a Mel Mix!