Saturday, April 18, 2009

B-E-A-Utiful

It has been absolutely gorgeous the last few days here. The sun's been shining, the birds have been singing, the temps have been in the 70's.

Thank you God!

LOL. So nothing new has been going on. I have 2 dozen cupcakes to make for my daughters best friends moms friend. Cappuccino cupcakes with Mocha Buttercream. Awww yeah! Yum. I'll post pics after they're all done.

I have been working hard on my lists and ideas for Kate's baby shower, which is in May. The theme is "A Baby is Brewing", since we don't know what she's having. I bought the cutest ceramic tea cup for the punch bowl. It's huge! The only problem is that it's meant to be a planter so it has a drain hole inthe bottom. So I have to figure out how to plug the hole with something that is food safe. My mom suggested putting a bowl in the bottom, but...No. It'll shift and move and there will be punch every where. I'm crafty..Im sure I'll think of something. I'm also making her a diaper cake. So far...very cute, very crafty, even though it's still in a million little pieces, or diapers, however you want to look at it.

Jeremy's supposed to be knocking out the plaster on the one wall in the living room, and another spot in the dining room, right now... But he's still not back from fishing. I told him that I didn't mind if he went as long as the walls got done this weekend. It's more than a one day job, and I would love it it my house wasn't a mess for more than this weekend. He better get home soon.

I'm tossing around the idea of taking the boys to the park since it's nice out, but it looks like it might be getting ready to rain. I wish we had a swing set outside. Maybe I can con Jeremy into getting one. LOL

No comments: