Friday, October 16, 2009

Hellooooooooooo

Well Im back. I've been really sick, and really busy. And now Im really freaking tired. Can't shake the sleepy's today.

So any ways I just dropped in to say that as of November 1st... my Zany blog will be featuring a book review at least once a week for the next year. Thanks to my friend Nicole and her persistent eye batting. I have joined the Cannonball Run for Pajiba.com... Follow my link! . These people crack me up, and well I plan to review as many steamy.... inappropriate....sex fest books I possibly can just so Nicole has to read the reviews about many swollen members. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I Love you Nic!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hee hee! I'm so happy you joined, and that you seem to like our weird little community - seriously, you have no idea how much I love these people, and several of them have become my really good friends in real life, and hell, I'm even dating one of them - and this is going to kick ass! Love you too!

P.S. - Bring the sexxxy books. You know I love them!