Screw that! I HATE this time of year. I hate the snow, and the fake merriment. I hate the lines at the store when all I need is a roll of freaking paper towels. I hate the over priced burden of buying presents for everyone because it's important, but when you have to cut corners on other things like bills.. and food.. and gas. In my family we don't buy for the adults (well I buy for my 2 besties and my hubby but that's it) But! We have SOOOOOOOO many kids to buy for that buying for the adults is impossible. I had at last count 16 or 17 kids to buy for, besides my own 3. Now I try to spend $20 per niece and nephew... sometimes it's a little less, sometimes a tad bit more depends on shipping if i have to order it and what not. But still! Thats $340 JUST for 17 little kids. Now if you add my 3 in there that total goes way up.
I hate that I had to stalk ebay and buy a stupid toy hamster for triple its actual price because it's this years HOT toy and it was the one thing my daughter begged me to get her. I hate walking into a store and hearing "Happy Holidays" No asshole It's "Merry Christmas". It's been Christmas for hundreds of years Why stop now because some atheist.... sorry... Agnostic... Decides that offends them. Well hey buddy GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! CHRISTMAS IS SUPPOSED TO BE CELEBRATING CHRISTS BIRTH. THE GIFTS WE RECEIVE ARE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT THE GIFTS GIVEN TO JESUS AT HIS BIRTH BY THE WISE MEN!!!! OY!
Well.. I guess I'll get off my soap box and go get ready for my om to get here... wedding favors to make and such... and Seriously Who plans a wedding for 2 weeks before Christmas? ... No wit don't get me started..
Well...
merry CHRISTmas...
Yeah I know I just pissed someone off with that. oh well.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Merry Christmas Melody!!! Emma and I love you. :D :D
Post a Comment