Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hmmmmm...

Ok so I don't really have much to say.. just a random nothingness with in my brain functions this evening.

I'm nomming on some reece's pieces, watching Top Chef Las Vegas. Working out the idea for my nephews 1st birthday cake for next week. The boys are in bed and A is watching TV in her room. Just waiting for Jeremy to get home.

School starts tomorrow for A and I goes Friday to meet his teacher. It's weird to know i am the mother of a 5th grader and a Kindergartner. EEK!

I'm reading Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris. The last Sookie book thats out now. Then gonna read Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah.

I started selling Avon the other day to try to make some extra cash, and I cant get my web page up and going. Damn the district chick! She said she'd put everything into the computer last night!
oh well.

Yup see random nothing.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Like I said, I need mark stuff. My fave lip gloss is from mark and I don't even know if they still make it. I also need a good eye cream (how did I get to be THIRTY?!?) and some kind of new zit zapper since Aveeno stopped making the blemish treatment I've used for years. Oh, and and some other skin stuff. Plus Avon has such cute bags...

Stop me! I am not made of money!!! *snerk*

Kate said...

It's the shoes. There're some cute shoes in that catalog.

And I watched top Chef Vegas too. :)