Monday, August 17, 2009

Ok so...

Hopping back on the blogging train.

I'm watching EJ for Kate while she's at work. It's kind of a win win situation because daycare's freaking EXPENSIVE and I kind of needed the extra bit of money I'm getting for watching her. Jeremy and I have both been going over the bills and are astonished that with as much as he makes a month we are still living pay check to pay check. So I'm trying to bring in some extra to help pay off some of the bills we have to make things easier on us. So on top of that I am meeting with the district rep for Avon tomorrow to start possibly selling Avon for a little extra. Cause I mean hey.. I can do that from home and as long as I sell something I make something. I think she said you have to have like $50 the first 4 months, then after that its like.. whatever. I'll learn more tomorrow. I think with as many people as I know and my sister knows and stuff..maybe I'll be able to do it.

I haven't really been caking much. Just here and there. I still love it, but just not much to do. So I just kind of go with the flow.

I guess I don't really have much more to say. A and I start school on Thursday. A is going into 5th grade, and I is going into Kindergarten. So that will just leave me with E at home. And EJ when she's here. The only sucky part will be when i have to go get the kids from school.

So i guess I'm out for now. More later.

No comments: