Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 2 continued

Ok so Im going to go ahead and blog for today. Since well..It's about 8 and I don't plan on eating anything else except chugging the massive amounts of water.

So..

Breakfast: 1 cup Special K Red Berries
1/2 cup 1% milk (Yay Me! I bought new milk!)
Coffee

Snack: 1 Gala Apple

Lunch: 3 Turkey roll-ups (Consisting of 2 pieces of Turkey meat, lettuce, cucumber, 1 slice of avacado, and a spray of French dressing per roll)
100 calorie Cinnamon Roll Yogurt

Afternoon Snack- Sugar Free Cherry Jell-o

Dinner: Fajitas Del Mar... Shrimp, Scallops, Summer Squash, Zucchini, Onions, Mushrooms, Red and Orange Peppers. On Whole Wheat Tortillas. And then about 20 chocolate chips.

Look at my pretty Veggies...

I think that for just starting, I'm doing pretty damn good. I've drank more water in the last 2 days then I think I have in the last month. I should probably remedy that. Also I've had a killer headache. I think it's because I've cut down on the amount of caffeine I've been drinking. Blah. one more day down and Many Many more to go.

I never did get to go for my walk today. So i think since it's getting dark I'm gonna go hide in the darkness and run my front stairs. SSHHHHHH don't tell the neighbor's I don't want them thinking I'm crazy.

No comments: