Do you know how bad I want to go back to sleep? Really really bad. LOL I'm so tired. The kids went back to school yesterday, and of course. I overslept. Thankfully A heard the alarm go off and she got up and got ready or school.
I'm trying really hard to stick to eating right. But somehow I always tend to slip and munch on some form of candy. It's like it magically unwraps itself and hops into my mouth. Damn Easter Bunny. I pulled out my Fit the other day, and realized that I locked my profile on it. Yeah i don't remember the code. So I'm going to make a new profile so I can start using it. I boxed with Jeremy yesterday on Wii Sport, and I swear it feels like legal spousal abuse. HAHAHAHA. He won one round I won the 2nd one. Then I wiped the floor with him in bowling.
God. I want a vacation. No kids, no worries, just white sandy beaches, warm water, hot sun, cold drinks with umbrellas in them, and a hammock to sleep in.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment